30 January, 2009

Dreams are Weird

I've been having two recurring dreams lately. In the first, I'm inside a Super Nintendo-style RPG, based in Oxford, and there's a lot of spire-climbing. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it has served to confirm my belief that life would be cooler if I had magical powers.

The second dream involves taking the LSAT at Montclair State University. For those of you who aren't following my life closely enough, I've already done that. It's your basic test-anxiety-failure-no-pencil type dream, and I'm not really clear on what it signifies when I've already taken the LSAT. Maybe I spent so long preparing for the stupid test, that now my subconscious decided to use it as a symbol for anything I find intimidating and insanely unnecessary.

In closing: read this. I didn't have time to write about Israel while the conflict was still making news, so I'm going to pass the buck to the best piece of journalism I read about it in the last week.

Also, no hamsters have done anything interesting in the last six months, ever. Trust me, I googled it.

1 comment:

N. said...

I would buy a Super Nintendo just to play that RPG.