15 February, 2009

Halfway Post

As of this past week, I'm officially halfway through my year abroad. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the halfway mark makes the end seem much more real, and there are a lot of things I wanted to do in Europe that I haven't done yet. On the other hand, I miss home and am looking forward to senior year at Brown, so I think by the time June rolls around and I head back to the States I'll be ready.

Also, I already have a lot of travel plans for the coming months, so I'll definitely get to more places on my list in the second half of the year than I did in the first. At the end of the month I'm going to Athens, in March I'm going to Paris at least once, and at the end of Pesach I'm going to Rome. All incredibly exciting! I also can't wait to see the friends and family that I'll be making these trips with.

I have a couple of other things to post about, so another post will probably go up today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay 50 percent!