14 November, 2008

In which I go to see my favourite dinosaur...

...Oedipus Rex! (I'm going to the show tonight in London. I've been saving that for weeks, since I got the tickets. Haha..)

Seriously though, I finally got through this week, another paper, and I am super-excited to finally be heading to London for the first time. I'm taking my camera, so there might even be pictures!

When I get back, I have to start reading Hayek. Apparently, we're all on the road to serfdom and social justice is a mirage. Sounds uplifting.

Thanks for all the comments! That was exciting. Now I need to find a funny hat, a swimming costume, and write a post about the election (I wasn't going to, since I thought the blogosphere pretty much had it covered, but I guess I might as well.)

Time to go now. I'll make sure to post a post-London update.

No comments: